As many of you know, Dwyane Wade was my partner in Spanish class Freshman year at Marquette. He whispered sweet Espanol nothings to me at 8am every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. There we were, Isabella and Nacho (clearly they wouldn't have a Spanish translation for the misspelled Dwyane!), talking about "swimming in pools" and "riding bicycles in the mountains."
(Sidenote: For my benefit and much to Dwyane's chagrin, I will use this affiliation as my claim to fame for the rest of my life.)
While eating my late night snack of chocolate ice cream sprinkled with 3 packs of Smarties the other night (don't knock it til you try it), I happened to notice he was on Chinny Chin Chin's show. And look at this gem he pulled out of nowhere.....
Nicely done, Nacho. Nicely done.
Just don't do this again.
(Sidenote: For my benefit and much to Dwyane's chagrin, I will use this affiliation as my claim to fame for the rest of my life.)
While eating my late night snack of chocolate ice cream sprinkled with 3 packs of Smarties the other night (don't knock it til you try it), I happened to notice he was on Chinny Chin Chin's show. And look at this gem he pulled out of nowhere.....
Nicely done, Nacho. Nicely done.
Just don't do this again.
Or this.

No comments:
Post a Comment