
Jimmy Fallon's "Idiot Boyfriend" was my college anthem. Partygoers at the Moontower always got an eyeful of the "Lee Lee bootaaayyy-shake" everytime the song came on. As a result of creating such a musical masterpiece, James (our secret love name) remained to be my celebrity crush throughout college.
And then the candle died.
Until a few weeks ago....or before I started sleeping through life as nighttime passed me by (see previous post).
I started watching his show. He is brilliant. I love his laugh.
And then the candle died.
Until a few weeks ago....or before I started sleeping through life as nighttime passed me by (see previous post).
I started watching his show. He is brilliant. I love his laugh.
Our crew is taking an RV to New York for Rems' (spelling - ugggh, why do people have s's [again!!] at the end of their names?) wedding. Somehow I will need to bribe them to plaster a photoshopped picture of us across the side of the bus, sit outside 30 Rock, and wait until James runs to me while Journey's "Open Arms" plays out of KJ's boombox.
Call it inspired by "The Buried Life: Episode of Stalking Transformers Premiere to Ask Out Megan Fox."

No comments:
Post a Comment