Monday, January 18, 2010

My House, My Rules

We are through the halfway mark of the Three Company's experiment, and it is going rather well! Kathryn almost managed to break my printer, and Pat has broken two glasses, a spatula, and my plant named Henry.

They had off today (which meant free reign of my digs) and as punishment for ruining my place and having a day off while I had to go to work, I had them 1) do the dishes and 2) hook up my DVD player in my bedroom. That way I can watch "The Hangover" when I am hungover.

In addition, they have managed to complain daily about the temperature level. I like it toasty, they always keep their place chilly. I see nothing wrong with an 85 degree room.

My rebuttal to them? "My house, my rules!" Great practice for my kiddos.

I'll miss them when they leave.




No comments:

Post a Comment